My Weight Reduction Plan

Posted by Zombie Head | 6:55 AM | | 2 comments »


Recently I received a message from the author of 'My Weight Reduction Plan' blog. He seems to be on a mission of cutting off few extra pounds. Here's what he has to say:



Hi,

I am on a weight reduction mission and following a 30 days schedule to lose my 10 Kgs, along the way I'll be sharing my tips and daily routines about how am I gonna do it. Kindly support me by giving me your important feedback.

My Weight Reduction Plan
http://myweightreductionplan.blogspot.com/

Orkut Community:
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=51771838

I hope everyone will benefit from experiences.



I reckon this is going to be very interesting as this guy has set himself a seemingly impossible target. Let's see what happens.


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

2 comments

  1. Admin // July 9, 2008 at 2:20 AM  

    Hi nice blog ...
    can u PM me how to do a social bookmarking and read more hack

  2. Unknown // July 24, 2008 at 5:45 AM  

    hope you success